The staff of The Bloomfield Public School's Early Childhood Center at Forest Glen is committed to recognizing, appreciating, and responding to the diversity of our students by creating a supportive, nurturing environment that empowers all students to become independent, life-long learners.
We believe we achieve these goals as:
- We provide an instructional environment that is both encouraging and challenging, and is differentiated to meet each child's individual learning needs.
- We encourage open communication with the parents and community that recognizes the importance of cooperation between school and home.
- We contribute to a school culture that reflects a collegial atmosphere where teachers pursue continuous professional growth and self reflection while working together as a team.
- We recognize the importance of physical and emotional health in the academic growth of students and staff.
- We appreciate the beautiful facility, equipment, and materials that help facilitate learning.
- We model and encourage an awareness of and appreciation for cultural differences.