The staff of The Bloomfield Public School's Early Childhood Center at Forest Glen is committed to recognizing, appreciating, and responding to the diversity of our students by creating a supportive, nurturing environment that empowers all students to become independent, life-long learners.
We believe we achieve these goals by:
- Providing an instructional environment that is encouraging, challenging and supportive by differentiating instruction to meet each child's individual learning needs.
- Encouraging open communication with the parents and community that recognizes the importance of cooperation between school and home.
- Contributing to a school culture that reflects a collegial atmosphere where teachers pursue continuous professional growth and self reflection while working together as a team.
- Recognizing the importance of physical and emotional health in the academic growth of students and staff.
- Appreciating the beautiful facility, equipment, and materials that help facilitate learning.
- Modeling and encouraging an awareness of and appreciation for cultural differences.